Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My Bizarro

I wished I had a better control of my own temper. I do have a pretty bad mood swings. As much as I really want to control my bizarro at times, it needs needs to get out, especially after fostering it inside for a longer time. But I do believe in patience and sometimes mistakes taught me to be better.


Of course I am talking from experience.


I had a fight with T for a very stupid argument, and we ended up not in speaking terms for the whole week of my good holiday. I guess girls can be very melodramatic sometimes especially when they don’t get their ways. I have to agree with that. Regardless, I have a terrible pride and I always reasoned myself that I need this pride to survive. It’s the only thing that helps you to move on when disappointments get in your ways, or when things didn’t turn out as you want it to be.


I have a very good collection of disappointments in my memory, and for most part, pride saved my dignity. That’s how I keep my heads up while keeping my fingers crossed for a better tomorrow. But of course there should be a good management of surfacing your pride. You cant be holding your pride everywhere or you’ll lose something precious in return.


I just want my bizarro to be a little less hideous, or I’ll lose the person I love. I should be lucky T is always the composed type, but I wouldn’t take that for granted. So I am trying my best to be a better person, not only for him but for myself cos being happy is really fun and I don’t want to wait until I grow wrinkles on my face to regret. Eww!


Signing out... angry less...

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008