Saturday, February 14, 2009

work madness



For the whole week, I’ve been cracking my head with thesis and juggling my time between lab works, unexpected errands, and my tuition classes. Not forgetting spending some time on job application and the interview preparation. At least what I could do this Friday night (to unwind myself from all this madness) is to hit the bar and have fun. Unfortunately, nothing best catch in but I was cool with it. I got GG to occupy my evening.


Frustrating as it always seems, Mr.T is in no mood for a night talk because he got too much of drinks with his colleagues tonight and he’s too sleepy to entertain any of my topic of conversation. He even slept while I was talking to him on the phone. As upset as I was with him, I have to let him off this time because I did want him to have some fun, especially after being a workaholic for weeks without a decent break! He deserves this reward so I’m just gonna put the case to rest and put away all these bitter feelings without complaining.


It’s a relief that I have the whole Saturday to do my work without time limits since Sunday is a working day for me as I have three science classes. *sigh*


It has been a tiring week for me. I am really looking forward to a nice hibernation at home.


signing out.... ready to hibernate..

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008