Tuesday, February 10, 2009

outdated tagging business..


This was done two weeks ago but I decided to post it here, in case you need something to read about. But im not here to tag people, its just something i'd like to share. Anyway you can find the same post in my facebook.


So here goes peeps…and be patient (I can be very bubbly so its a long way down)


Tagging title: 25 random things (about myself)

Tagged by: Emm and Lydia


1. Im now on my writing stage of my master project and I cant wait to get it done. If im gonna further my studies to phd, I want to do it overseas because the local education system is a bit frustrating sometimes.


2. I am not a two-timing person. I can only love one person at a time. Usually when I fall really in love with someone I will go all the way for that person. Its not easy to accept any person, so if I have chosen one, he’ll definitely be the guy (whom I carefully trusted with all my life, because you cant really trust a guy no matter how sweet they are on the surface).

3. Im scared of marriage so I don’t know whether I should be married but if im going to get married it has to be someone I want to be with and another thing is before I get married, I have to have at least 5 digit in my account (for safety reason), and I want to have a simple garden wedding if possible.

4. Before I die, I want to take piano classes and also drum classes because I like music very much. And maybe go for a vocal class if my time is not up yet. Haha!

5. I like playing guitar and I usually write my own songs during my free time (or when im inspired by some feelings) but I know my songs are very immature (Well its just for fun), and if I should, I want to upgrade my guitar skills.

6. I like books, I like reading and some day If I get to write a book, I would like to write a story about my life.

7. I bought my own car, with my own money and I do take care of my car like a baby. Sometimes I feed my car first before myself. Eg, I make sure I pay my monthly installments before thinking of spending my money for other things.

8. I do love my family, so much but there are times I feel like I’m the blacksheep in the family (hopefully in a good way).

9. I love my beautiful nieces and my handsome nephews. They are like my bestfriends in my family, because they listen to me, haha!

10. This part is supposed to be a secret but im going to tell you about it anyway. Well, I don’t get my sleep that fast, I guess my brain is very active at night and refuse to quit working. so usually I occupy my head with bedtime stories that I made up myself. For example, if im having a good mood, then mostly my bedtime stories are happy and romantic. Eg, a vampire falls in love with a human. (haha!) BUT, if im having my mood swings, then usually I dream about killing a monster or I murder my own character in my story. Creepy huh?

11. I like buying gadgets like electronic stuff etc, I like furnitures and I like buying bed sheets, because I like having peaceful sleeps at night (Remember, I usually struggle every night to get my sleep). No surprise most people who tried sleeping on my bed complimented the comfort of my bed, but in the end, they blamed me for falling asleep on my bed and losing track of their time! (so there’s pros and cons to the comfort of my bed)

12. I have everything a girl needs in my room. I have an IKEA chest drawer which i bought for a half price (got it through internet), and also the simplest version of a wardrobe from IKEA which was white when I first bought it and now the color turned a bit creamy, cos its old.

13. I am very careful with who I mix with, I don’t get influenced by my friends that easily because im a hard-headed person and I have my own style of dealing things.

14. Though I don’t get influenced that fast but I am a ‘yes’ person, its very hard to say no sometimes even when I want to.

15. I hate going out a lot cos im a home person, most of the time. So if you managed to drag me out from my sanctuary, then you must be lucky. Except when Im bored, I like to go out when Im tired of locking myself in the room.

16. Im a suffer in silence type. I don’t like telling people about my problems sometimes. Even when I do, I usually filter everything. I like my privacy and being alone is always my remedy when im sad.

17. I miss my father.

18. I always complained about wanting to be independent though I know my family is always happy to lend their helping hand. However, I whined sometimes because I don’t get much attention from my family like my younger sibs do. My eldest brother believed that ‘ I know what Im doing and whatever problems I have, I know how to get out from it’, so that’s why I didn’t get that much of attention from them, which has its own pros and cons.

19. Friends are also my family, whom I chose.

20. I believed in Jesus Christ and I am a God-fearing person though I sinned a lot.

21. I get physically tired easily and I hate getting tired because I think there’s so much to do when you’re full of energy.

22. I am a girl who has a lot of dreams but pessimism holds me back. Sometimes I wish im a guy so I don’t have to worry about safety that much. Urgh, people always say im an easy target. Its not fun being seen that way.

22. I want to go backpacking with my guy friends, because with guy friends (the one that can be trusted), I feel safer travelling.

23. I have more guy friends than girl friends and in my life I only have two friends whom I take as my BFF (three actually, but we lost her last year after a terrible accident). The two that I always keep in my heart is neena and belle, and we lived far apart. (Vero, you're still in my heart too..)

24. I can’t believe im getting older. Urgh, can I be a “Benjamin Button” who gets younger each day?

25. I believed that, “before you love others, you should love yourself, if you don’t then you’re only ruining yourself and others at the same time”.

The end.


Signing out...


0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008