Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jim.Valen

One reason to why I never celebrated V day in a 'supposedly' way? As a family person, I always reserve this day for the youngest one in the family. It's my brother’s day, only this time he is not here to blow the candles in Malaysia with us. Every year, while everyone is running around to buy presents for their loved one, we, the unmarried ones in the family, will be running around to find Jimmy's favorite stuff to give him as present. It became a tradition after almost 10 years of doing the same thing.


V day is always a family thing for us, after Jim cuts his cake, all the married ones will flaunt their wife/husband's gifts in front of all of us and I will be the loyal one who says, "Oh me goodness!! That's just so romantic!!"


This day is always meant for you, Jim.



JIMBAXTER VALEN,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL’ BRO!


Hope you have a wonderful celebration in a Swiss way!



And I know you already did!



2 what say you:

Gnet said...

whats ur lil bro doing there? :)

F.E.A said...

he's in Switzerland now, doing his study.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008