Tuesday, February 10, 2009

new skin, new direction

I decided to be lazy today. I guess, the current blog skin will do. It’s the only skin that suits my eyes so far, hence I have no excuse to be choosy.

My expertise in computer language is very minimal, so Im gonna stick to this skin for a little while until I decide to be creative with the html again.

I have also decided to open up a bit, and spread a little word about my blog. My blog used to be a private thing for me and only close friends would know about the existence of my blog. That’s because I write mostly about my sentiments, and when I do, it’s technically written straight from the heart without thinking or even considering any typo. After all, the blog title says enough about my page.

I have to agree, feelings is a very private thing, there are some information you can share just so your friends would know more about you, but there are feelings that meant to be kept inside forever.

Since I have more visitors/readers now, I think I should be a bit reserved and careful with my writings especially on sensitive topics. I am not hiding my true color peeps, I just think transparency should be in a correct level. I don’t think everybody wants to know everything about a person cos too much information can be quiet hazardous to human kind (hehe..).

Nevertheless, I don’t usually write for fun and make people figured you are totally an empty can, so most of my entries are about my experience and how I feel about things. I hope the level of my transparency is so far in a correct place.

Signing out….


2 what say you:

Anonymous said...

"I hope the level of my transparency is so far in a correct place."

Yah, it's fine!

And Fellie, I must insist on what you already know: it's your blog, which means you type what you want to, when you want to, if you want to.

I like your blog because you are a random person who I'm never going to meet living thousands of miles away in a country I'm probably never even going to even visit. It has that 'someone out there' feel to it which I like, that's why I follow it. I'm sure others living outside Malaysia feel the same. From my point of view, you can write whatever you like and I'd still find it interesting.

And I agree on being too honest. Who in their right mind puts themselves completely on display for a bunch of strangers? I don't have to know every last thing about you to find the small snippets of your life which appear on your blog interesting. In fact, knowing too much is boring, it's fun trying to fill in the gaps.

OK, lecture over =)

F.E.A said...

Thanks megalulz,

It's nice to have opinions from people i don't even know, cos i know they usually tell you the truth. Plus, someone who actually followed my blog on a random impulse.

Thanks for visiting, and feel free to comment any of my entries.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008