Saturday, February 21, 2009

Off the hook!

I missed my PTD exam today. I had to beg for T to let me off the hook this time because I really don't want to do it anymore, at least for now, because things are a bit tough for me at the moment. I am too tired to be excited and motivated for the exam.

Like I said, there's no point going for the exam because even if i pass the exam and go for PAC, they won't take me because of the obvious reason. I can't speak BM the way they do, unless maybe if i apply under Sabah. I have to say I don't have the confidence to out stand myself. Worse still, I get intimidated really fast and that kills my confidence. My brother told me once to use an insider, but I just thought if i got accepted for my qualification, then i can be proud of it rather than getting accepted even when I don't qualify. So at least for now, I know that I have fought fairly for my chance .

Anyway, my focus is more to my work at this time. I have about a week or two left to complete my final analysis for my project, and hopefully all will go smooth as planned. Then after that, I will proudly retire myself from Lab Works and hire myself to a full-time 'thesis-writing' job on my own work station at home. It is my final semester and if i miss another deadline, I am a dead meat to MOSTI.

Oh yeah, to answer your question Gnet, I am doing a project under the combination of Petroleum-Microbiology-Biochemistry-Biotechnology-Environmental Science field. What I am doing exactly is to find a solution for Petroleum clean up in a biological way, for example using microorganisms or bacteria to be specific. You can try BIOREMEDIATION on Google. That ought to be enough to explain my work. :D

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008