Monday, April 20, 2009

dirt cheap

I was so excited about friday because I get to meet T and have him for the weekend. Somehow our twisted fate warned us not to meet and he has to stay in Bintulu for the weekend. Apparently, an airplane had a burst tyre during landing and the panicked passengers had no choice but to board off from where the wheel stopped turning. Lucky the crew on duty managed to have it under control otherwise airasia is going to make a history. Bintulu airport was forced to close its business at 6pm due to a stranded airplane on the runway. Calling their engineers from Kuching seemed impossible because they still need to land on Bintulu runway.

So there goes my happiness for the weekend. I have been staying at home for the whole weekend, nursing my lazy butt with a nice long hours of sleeps and good food cooked by my personal 'butler' at home. oh didn't I tell you i spent rm10 for 6 shots of tequila and few glasses of whisky last tuesday in one of the club in Bangsar???

Well, I have retired myself from camwhoring, so there's not many pictures to flaunt here. but i managed to get a few shots so i could boast about my 'luck' to other people.

here goes the few shots i managed to steal using my touch screen xpressMusic camphone - The latest model of Nokia Xpressmusic which disappoint me with its low quality pictures.

The tequila shots..
gulp!



All the drinks we ordered which cost us rm1 each shots/glass. Dirt cheap eh???

you must be wondering what happened to me after all the shots right?

Tell you the truth, I stayed sober till the last drop! Look at the glow on my face?
Do I look Excited???!!!

Who does not enjoy cheap drinks that comes along with loud music onstage!


Four jugs of beer suddenly came to our table, but I have to pass this time. Remember not to mix drinks, especially when you go out drinking. I always go by the rules of "HAVE FUN RESPONSIBLY!"

Nevertheless, a friend was excited to finally meet her happy juice that night! There are few pictures i took but I don't think it is appropriate to embarrass a friend by uploading it here. Personal picture goes personal forever guys. So pardon me for spoiling the fun here and allow me to have it in a safe keeping.

On Sunday, I enjoyed a very brief yet interesting sermon from the priest in SFX where he mentioned about the biggest Britain surprise from the Reality Show "Britains got Talent", Susan Boyle and the cynicism from the audience before she open her mouth to sing.

"Who the heck is Susan Boyle?"

Those who are still stucked in their nutshell, check youtube and type the "Susan Boyle" on the search pane. You will see videos of her on Britain's got Talent.

Another thing that excite me the last weekend was the Clearance Book Sale in Carrefour. Blame my 'nerd' genes for the temptation on books.



But it's worth buying since it's rm5 each and the books are brand new. Look at the number of books (me and a friend combined) which will last me for at least half a year.

Happy!

4 what say you:

SophiaCeraLee said...

where did u get the dirt cheap shots?.....wow....tell meee!....
hehe....gonna grad soon....finding a place to celebrate after finals d hee

hey btw the song playing its from 'once' rite?....
have u seen the aj raphael version?...go youtube it
k=)

F.E.A said...

haha, a friend asked me to join... she said free entrance and free martini... i din knw they hv tat dirt cheap shots until i got there!!! we were js lucky since they were celebrating a theme party.. It's this club in Bangsar called MIST, next to NST factory..

yupes, tats the song from 'Once'... u saw the movie?? i dun really like the ending..

Gnet said...

why cheap?promotion?

fellie, saya jealous dengan buku-buku kamu itu T_T

how to know if there's any book clearance sale around ah?

F.E.A said...

Gnet: its cheap because they're celebrating a theme party... and the books, a friend who is also a nerd told me about it, and we went to see it together..

I went for this Book exhibition (Payless books) in Subang Jaya, also bought few educational books for less than rm30.. each about rm5 too... but the books are mostly second hand...

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008