Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the singing hero

I have been busy driving my mum and aunt around, it was damn tiring. I dont have time to do my work, worse still, I dont even have my personal time anymore.

You know when Fellie doesnt get her personal time, she'll get cranky.

*slap* *slap*
At least I get to see my mum and spend time with her right??? Oh well, isolation is always the best remedy for a cranky Fellie.

Anyway, I just got to know Hayden Penettiere, the unbreakable cheerleader from the famous series "HEROES" SINGS TOO!! Though many people preferred her acting more than her singing, I personally say the pretty lass has some talents. Check her out!



she's not bad eh??
owh you think she sounds good because it's studio-recorded?
Check this out!



She was challenged in front of the camera and I must say she sounds good behind the mic!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008