Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dream on!

I was excited to see Jimmy's pictures from his Euro trip. Mostly I felt jealous. What a lucky lad!!! That was my dream to see the Eiffel tower, to see people smoke crap in public legally, and to see London not from the pictures of course but with my own eyes.

I almost fainted when he told me the amount he spent for the trip. But he said I can always go for a budget trip. As excited as I always am, I began checking the ticket price to London for December this year. Maybe Jim doesn't have to celebrate Xmas and NY alone. Maybe I can be there to celebrate with him on behalf of the whole family.

But yea, reality hurts. I am draining my savings now to sustain myself every month, how am I going to save a 10K in 8 months without a job?

Whatever it is, I must fly across the Indian Ocean to the North, at least once before I have to hit the altar. I Must! I Must! I Must! It's a new target in my bucket list :)

But a small voice told me, "dream on, fellie!" yea, for now.....

2 what say you:

SophiaCeraLee said...

no fellie you're not dreaming...u can do it! u can....really....budget...count living expences n try to stay in cheap budget hotels or hostels if in london. u need to set aside money for food n sight seeing thr...thats the most important.

air asia has really cheap flights to london.... and pls check from time to time...coz my friend got one for rm700++ return from london.
that should save u alot d!

its possible fellie. it is!

F.E.A said...

Thanx for the tips soph.. I am really planning on it. But for now, it's pretty hard due to financial constraint...

I am waiting for that one fine day to happen..

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008