Tuesday, April 07, 2009

silent hours

2 weeks on a mission to be geeky and hardworking, I am already growing more white hair..
But there is something else that helps to neutralize all this madness of thesis and eternal torture..

A great company, great meal, great wine…. a great wind of change….

Going back to old times seems like a boring idea, but its time to hit the reality and I have to be there to face it anyway
Next week onwards, new life starts to unwind itself to disclose the great mystery ahead

This 2 weeks break is a good ‘silent hours’ for me..
A good escape from all those unthinkable,
It’s like visiting Rome or Paris..
It’s unforgettable..

Time is running… and so is my pen,
Chapter 1 – To be completed once everything else is completed!
Chapter 2 – half way done
Chapter 3 – Checked!
Chapter 4 – Checked!
Chapter 5 – Che----- errr no..daang!!!… I still need more information to argue my points. The absence of internet is making everything hard for me..

p/s to all the good friends out there, who has been cheering for me, really thanks guys... somehow you guys make me feel like this life isnt that bad after all..:)

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008