Thursday, April 09, 2009

Reappearing

with the bad news and a funeral...

My prof is holding me for 3 months. She refused to release me when she said “I don’t want you to fail your master.” (What she meant was, she doesn’t want to have to fail me).

That’s the worse threat I ever heard!

I have given my first draft thesis, and she said I need to change my thesis arrangement to “A” when I was originally from “A” to “B”(as suggested by her) few weeks ago. I had to rearrange them again. Lucky that was not that tough but remind me not to delete all my past drafts, because I might need to dig them out again since I have a supervisor who can’t make up her mind. Just because she is damn busy, I am the victim of the situation (she needs 3 months to be able to wrap things up with me). She doesn’t have time, yet she demands a lot with the ‘littlest’ supervision and she always doesn’t understand and the only time you can get a good feedback from her is through oral presentation meetings which she sometimes can’t keep up due to her tight schedule. There was a time we had a night presentation meeting up till 12am because that was the only time she has.

I feel bad saying this, because I know she is a nice lady just very busy and needs us to wait. Even an abstract would take a month. When it comes to work, she has to be quite nasty.

So guys, I will have a funeral today.

The funeral of my “JOB OFFER” before 5pm today.

1 what say you:

rubinho said...

I know no words can ease the sucky-ness you are dealing with.. You see a door being closed right infront of you.. The only thing you can do now is try your best and hope another day opens in coming times..

Keep it together, probably you are sacrificing this for something bigger.. You'd never know... ;)

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008