Monday, March 02, 2009

I am done!

I am really done playing kid
I am sticking to that new direction
No sappy feelings, no one gets hurt
I am still careful and will always be


I am done playing dumb
The key will be utilized this moment on
The door will be locked for those who bring knife to my home
The door will be opened for those with flowers in their hand and I will serve them a fine wine in return
And, they will be in my memory



I am done with ashes
They are gone with the wind
They will be a closed chapter as they flew away



As I wash my hands, I will be smiling to myself
Goodbye misery, I'll be happy from now on


My prince is giving me a ride on his brawny horse
and I will be a happy princess in my own castle
You are welcome to my garden
As long as you don't bring your witches to destroy my land


No turning back, No tears given
My hands are full, you can give me kisses on the cheek
I will love you still with all my heart
But don't destroy my heart as it is precious to me
Once betrayed, it bleeds forever
and my heart will never be the same again
and you will never see the same pure heart tomorrow

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008