Monday, March 16, 2009

A One-Day King

Direct translation from a BM word: Raja sehari

To: Fadhil

Congrats Fadhil,
It's the first page of your new chapter..
Hope you like my message on your wedding card
and hope our BIG package of gift helps to boost your hormone in your wife's arm at night
(WARNING: we're not bunch of perverts, we're just trying to help our good friend here so he doesn't have to cover his face to buy a 'night booster', well we would have given him a better gift but we thought we should be mild/easy on the teasing)

So, a toast to fadhil...
You're the first one to be 'dismembered' from our Bachelor club,
Long Live the King Fadhil who was a one-day King last weekend!!
Well fadhil, I even covered my head with Fifah's Selendang to honour your day in masjid, I hope that counts a lot to prove how happy I am for you and how glad I am to have witnessed you "walk down the aisle' except there's no aisle in the masjid...
but oh well, that's just a figure of speech, if you must understand..


Of all the pictures of your wedding I've seen so far,
this is my favourite

A picture courtesy of Azfar


Have a nice night(s) ahead, you deserve it!!! :P


2 what say you:

JeP said...

so, what exactly did you guys get him anyways?

F.E.A said...

Fifah bought it as I was rushing for my class. I didnt exactly see inside.

Fifa chose a bedsheet set.. A satin one if im not mistaken. I believe fifah chose a nice one for their night (s).

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008