Saturday, March 21, 2009

my future 'dissapearance'

Its a good and bad news!!

The good news is, I don't have to worry anymore..

The bad news is, I have less than a month to get my thesis done, at least a first draft!

So, allow me to set my priority right. Therefore, I am announcing my temporary 'dissapearance' here.

1. No more lepak-ings with friends or any sort of entertainment that requires a whole day/night of my time.
2. No more playing Pet Society on facebook.
3. No more accommodating other people's needs.
4. No more participating in any sort of 'activities' on facebook.
5. Less msn, ym or FB chats.

I need to focus, and get it done with ONCE AND FOR ALL.

I apologize in advance if
1. There'll be unanswered sms
2. Super late sms replies/call-backs.
3. A 'no' answer to any drinking/mamaking session.
4. A 'no' answer to any activities that requires time.
5. A 'no' answer to any help you need from me which requires my time as well.

I have to be firm with myself since i notice i have been prioritizing other people's request before mine. So I am gonna stop all these for now, and let me get everything settled then I'll be able to get back to you like old times. My life is at stake, so I really need you to understand my 'dissaperance' from any kind of socialization. Just give me at least a month.

Officially now, I am shutting myself off from social zone.

p/s I will try to update my blog if there is any dire needs or time that i could spare. :)

Thanks...

Any question and you cant get me directly, pls forward it to my secretary in the kennel (hehe!).
Please find Huffie's person to answer you. :)

xoxo

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008