Thursday, March 12, 2009

the yellow form

Today I have taken the yellow form from the secretariat office of Graduate center in dean's office. Hopefully by next week I get to submit this yellow form together with my abstract as to notify my thesis submission in 3 months.

Anyways, nothing much happened except for this yellow form and my 2 interviews next week.

Life is not that emotional, which is good. There is no complication in my life right now except for my worries to be unemployed. And yes, thesis writing is harder than I thought. Apart from that, life has been smooth sailing.

So guys, I don't have interesting stories to feed you but I do have some videos I would like to share which I guess will send you hours of hysteric laugh. Like what that 'Female Drivers' did to me. :)

It's Jeff Dunham with his hilarious buddy, Achmed, the dead terrorist. I hope you enjoy this video cos I really like him, I mean Achmed.

If you like Russel Peters, then you probably like this one too.

*Before you start loading, please take note that this video is not intended to offend anyone.






0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008