Wednesday, March 11, 2009

to date

To date, I have applied almost 30 positions in 30 different companies, and so far I was only called for few interviews with only a few interested employers since I screwed up in some of the interview sessions. For days, my focus on thesis writing was disturbed due to my worries of unemployment. I am coming to 27 years old, and ages always come with greater responsibilities.


I need to be employed. Right away.


I called mom few days ago on her cell phone and she cried immediately after hearing my voice. She kept on saying about missing me and all the emotional stuff that I don’t know how to relate to. It’s true, I kept a great size of ego when it comes to my family. I seldom show my emotions and usually my TLC (tender, loving, care) is always shown through my humanity in accommodating their needs. Seldom have I mentioned ‘I love you’ or ‘I miss you’. Very very seldom.


But hearing mom’s voice through the phone makes me sad. I know how lonely she is. I feel guilty for delaying my return to KK. She has been waiting for me since February. Time will decide, mom.


Regardless, I feel very sad for my eldest aunty when I saw her during my visit to my cousin sister’s house in PJ. Seeing her sitting on the sofa looking so happy to see all of us makes me want to cry, I was tearing in silence. It’s really hard to see people who are close to you suffer from all these sickness.


Also, to my friend whose father is suffering from a stomach cancer, closely like what my late father suffered from last year, I wish you hopes and strength to go through this trial. I’ve been there and I know exactly how that felt like.


I guess it’s time for me to go back to my writing. I’ll blog again soon.

2 what say you:

Gnet said...

Fellie I'm happy for you that you're done with all those lab thingy.
whatever u call them heheh
all the best for whatever comes next!
xoxo

F.E.A said...

hey Gnet, thanks... but i didnt know writing thesis is even more harder :P

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008